You are probably familiar with the phrase “if you don’t have traffic, then you don’t have a business”. I 100% agree with that and you probably do too.
It’s a very painful to put in the work and not see any results. The first year when starting online, I didn’t get almost ANY traffic.
The thing is that if you don’t get traffic, you can’t know if your content converts. So there’s a chance that you worked all those 100s of hours for nothing.
Now let me give you a scenario ripped out straight from a horror movie: what if Google and Facebook one day decide to ban you from their platforms? Scary, right?
Well, unfortunately that’s more than possible. You don’t control your traffic. They do.
If you read my DotCom Secrets and Expert Secrets reviews, you are probably familiar with Russell Brunson. His latest book, Traffic Secrets, is geared towards all the online entrepreneurs that want to have more control over their business.
In this review, we will go over what you need to know about Traffic Secrets, and help you decide whether or not you should go ahead and order it.
What Is Traffic Secrets?
As I said before, Traffic Secrets is Russell Brunson’s newest book where he teaches you how to not “put all your eggs in one basket”. The main goal is to teach you how to build more of your “dream customers” which basically means targeted traffic to your offers.
Also, there is also a course named “Traffic Secrets” that was not created by Russell. Don’t confuse them.
In my opinion, knowing how to get traffic to your offers can singlehandedly skyrocket your business. It’s one of the most important evergreen skills in online marketing, alongside copywriting.
Who Is The Traffic Secrets Creator?
I told you before that Russell Brunson created Traffic Secrets. Well, I kinda lied to you 🙂
Russell is the author of the book, but the one who created the course is John Reese, one of the most influential online marketers in the world.
John’s most notable accomplishment was making $1 million in only 18 hours! Imagine that…
Russell was obviously very impressed with this accomplishment and bought John’s domain name TrafficSecrets.com.
And the rest is history 🙂
Traffic Secrets Review
Russell recently stated that the book took over 2 years to make, so we can see that he put a lot of thaught into it. Like basically everything else he created.
If you watch his YouTube channel, you know how much value he delivers and how many actionable steps he gives to his subscribers.
Who is Traffic Secrets for?
OK. You can imagine what I will tell you now.
It’s for whoever wants to get more traffic to their funnels and websites. BUT the people who read Russell’s other 2 books, DotCom Secrets and Expert Secrets will get the most out of this book.
Why? Because some of the concepts Russell talks about in Traffic Secrets were covered more in-depth in the other 2 books.
That doesn’t mean that it’s useless to order the book if you didn’t read the other 2. Though it’s highly recommended to read all of them.
Let me explain why:
- In DotCom Secrets, you will learn the SCIENCE behind building a profitable sales funnel and online business.
- In Expert Secrets, you will learn the ART of getting loyal subscribers who trust you.
- In Traffic Secrets, you will learn the PROCESS behind how to drive traffic to your funnels.
You see? They’re all connected.
You can get the entire trilogy right here. Just order Traffic Secrets and after that you will be offered to buy the entire box.
It’s well worth if you are serious about building an online business.
What’s Inside Traffic Secrets?
Russell reveals 20 of his best traffic secrets. I guess they are not secrets anymore now 🙂
Here are the 20 traffic secrets:
1st Section: Your Dream Customer
- Secret #1: Identify precisely who your “Dream Customer” is, and enter the discussion that they already have their brain, so you know precisely how to serve them!
- Secret #2: Find precisely where your dream clients are HIDING on the web, so you can discover them and funnel them into your … funnels 😉
- Secret #3: How to get your Dream Customers to stop abruptly (regardless of whether they’re insanely occupied, or looking through an ocean full of your competitors) and focus on your story, so they will take you up on your offer…
- Secret #4: The two different ways you can get your message before your Dream Customers… with the goal that you can transform them into your own traffic that you can message again and again, for FREE!
- Secret #5: The best sort of traffic on earth! (Also, the #1 approach to defend your business against Google slaps, Facebook snaps, or algorithm changes that come our direction!)
- Secret #6: The undetectable second funnel that basically nobody thinks about. Only 19% of potential conversions will happen in the first journey of your customers through your funnels (The other 81% of your potential deals is dictated by this… )
- Secret #7: The key to getting associates to not only sell your products in your place, but in addition rapidly return your calls, react to your messages, and get eager to send you their traffic for nothing…
2nd Section: Fill Your Funnel
- Secret #8: How to get huge amounts of FREE traffic from other websites that your dream clients hang out on … and lead them like a “Pied Piper” straight into your funnel!
- Secret #9: Get OFF the insane traffic “rollercoaster”, and get more marketing consistency… while at the same time sending floods of visitors to fill your funnel! (This is hands-down the reason of skyrocketing growth of Clickfunnels)
- Secret #10: This speedy 5 minute daily action plan that helps you tap into enormous pockets of your dream clients via social media that aren’t subscribed to you … yet, (and find the examples that cause them to follow you!)
- Secret #11: How to utilize the greatest social party on Earth in order to funnel your dream clients into your system …
- Secret #12: How to use Google to get your clients to discover you, rather than you pursuing them! (Regardless of whether they don’t have any idea what your identity is, and aren’t really looking for you… yet!)
- Secret #13: The 6-steps Russell Brunson uses to make mind blowing content that serves his crowd for their entire life!
- Secret #14: The key to “weathering the storm” and leveraging trends
- Secret #15: Create your own incredible “Tonight Show” that fills ALL the social-media resources you need every week… so you can rapidly repurpose it into interesting content that fits every social stage!
3rd Section: Growth Hacking
- Secret #16: This hub style landing page that forces PR organizations to need to push traffic to it… so your crowd can become familiar with you, your organization, your items, and how you can support them!
- Secret #17: 3 blueprints for taking advantage of others’ distribution channels … so you can plug your items right into fresh crowd streams! (The secret behind every Shark Tank contender)
- Secret #18: The 5 step action plan for building a multitude of advertisers who spend their own publicizing dollars to promote the entirety of your items for you… (and you possibly pay them when they make a sale!)
- Secret #19: The 7 Phases Of A Funnel that transforms your cold traffic into hot buyers !
- Secret #20: Growth hacking blueprints that they copied from renowned tech organizations…
As you can see, it’s safe to say that you will have a better understanding on how to drive traffic after you finish this book. I personally found the 3rd section of the book the most interesting part, because Russell gave some very interesting examples of some of the most well-known tech companies in the world and their growth.
Traffic Secrets Pricing
If you read my Expert Secrets and DotCom Secrets reviews, you probably know what to expect here. The price of the Traffic Secrets book is $0.00 + Shipping, which comes down to $9.95 inside the U.S. and $19.95 outside of the U.S.
Traffic Secrets Audiobook
If you’re lazy like me and prefer the audio version of the book, you can get it as an upsell after you order the free copy of Traffic Secrets. The price of the audiobook is $37, and you get it together with some cool bonuses.
It was a very good read to be honest. It’s one of the best marketing books i read in my entire life.
I like the fact that I got a lot of actionable steps from it, in regards to how to defend my business from Google and Facebook 🙂
In my opinion, this book is a must-read. It gives you an overview on how online business works and it is a great foundation that you can then build on.